9.17.2010

From Here to There

An Ambitious Adventure in Life, Style, and Everything in Between

Good Life…

September 18, 2010

I miss blogging everyday….it really is fun….Oh well, I’ll get back to it when I graduate but for now I’ll indulge in my one opportunity to blog for the next week.

I saw Easy A with Brian tonight. It was amazing and I loved it! Emma Stone is so refreshing as an actress, I might possibly love her. J



skirt/thrifted  top & toggle necklace/H&M  shoes/Modcloth

We’re going to see Sara at the diner tomorrow…I haven’t been there since she started working and its so yummy so I’m glad we’re going. Then I think we are paying a visit to the Riverside Arts Market! I am so stoked. I read an article in the Folio about this vendor that serves amazingly fresh pastries inspired by all the places around the world the baker has lived. J I have a feeling I’ll be a little stuffed….

Anyway, this outfit is from yesterday. I had class all day and these from Modcloth actually didn’t prove very comfy. I was going to my internship after class so I try to dress somewhat professional. I’ll have to invest in some Dr. Scholl’s.

Until next time…..

Song of the Day- “Good Life” One Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment