1.22.2011


From Here to There

An Ambitious Adventure in Life, Style, and Everything in Between

Prep….

            January 22, 2011

So, I don’t have scheduled classes on Fridays, so you’d think I’d be really free to do whatever I want with the day. Unfortunately, that’s not usually the case for me. I specifically left my schedule open so that I could work on all the many things I have going on this semester! Anyway,  I wanted something comfy and soft to wear on Friday so this outfit was golden! J

This ring is my Grandmother's class ring! Isn't it beautiful? My Mom let me take it the other day when I was rummaging through her wedding gown! 

Song of the Day- “Yes” LMFAO 












cardigan/UO   romper & scarf/charlotte russe   chuck taylors/converse                      ring/my grandmother's class ring   bag/vintage coach








No comments:

Post a Comment