10.05.2010

From Here to There

An Ambitious Adventure in Life, Style, and Everything in Between

Hiatus…

October 5, 2010

I have been a terrible blogger as of late! Every moment of every day has just been uber exhausting and I hate that I don’t have time to blog properly because I truly love it. I am going to get back to it ASAP. I found my camera(which was missing!!) so I can capture my outfits….I have had some pretty cute and creative compilations lately and I wish I could have shown them to everyone!! L But, on the bright side, IT IS FALL!!! Yeah!

I never thought I would say this, but Florida has got to be one of the most beautiful places in the world right now! It’s been in the upper 50’s in the morning and the 70’s all day! Gorgeous!! So, now I'm jacked for knee high boots, tights, and scarves! Yess...

Until next time…(who knows when that will be? L) I leave you with this awesome video from the amazing Florence + The Machine!!



1 comment: