10.08.2010

From Here to There

An Ambitious Adventure in Life, Style, and Everything in Between

New…

October 8, 2010



            I have decided that I am going to operate within my circle of influence this year, and not in my circle of concern. I’m reading this book “7 Habits of Highly Effective People” for my senior seminar class and it has had a very powerful effective on me. Recognizing that you just can’t control everything and everyone has proven a real positive outlook for my life. I always try to do everything myself and I allow the things that other people say/do to fester in me until it causes a real problem.
            Now, I’m a big believer in only worrying myself with the things that I can change myself. If not, then it’s out of my life as fast as it came in! Anyway, here is the broadcast that we taped this week! Check it out if you have the time. J  

1 comment:

  1. Loved the broadcast! You did an awesome job! I saw that Dr. Willette liked it, too.

    I just know that you are going to be very successful in your career as a broadcaster, or producer, or writer, or actress...whatever you decide to do!

    Love you...

    ReplyDelete