8.22.2010


From Here to There

An Ambitious Adventure in Life, Style, and Everything in Between

In Session

August 22, 2010




Schooooooool’s back! I don’t know how I feel about that. Happy, I think. I actually really like school most of the time, even though I am going to be insanely busy this semester! 18 credit hours at the moment……..Let’s see…..Interning at Ch 4, Station Manager of TDC, Theatre/APO stuff, Senior Seminar, totally hard Math class, plus my other courses, and that little thing they used to call…oh yeah a life!



cardigan, slip dress,& tights/F21   belt/vintage Levis   heels/Aldo   
necklace/handmade   ring/vintage


One thing that is not exciting is the heat! Florida is down to about 85 degrees at the moment due to a rainstorm but this afternoon was a scorcher! This outfit was hardly weather appropriate but I just love layering so much! Living in Florida is such a sartorial thorn in my side some times! 




Until tomorrow…..

Song of the Day-“On the Wing” Owl City

1 comment: