8.29.2010

From Here to There

An Ambitious Adventure in Life, Style, and Everything in Between

Playing Catch Up

August 29, 2010

So, my life has been pretty much non-stop for the past 7 days. Do you ever just have one of those weeks turned months when you just can’t catch a break?

Senior year is going to be well….busy, to say the least. I’ve been doing a lot of reevaluating lately and I realize that I can’t do everything. I wish I could, but I am only one person and I’m afraid if I stretch myself too thin, then I won’t be doing anything well. I’ve seen this happen to people as all the craziness of being a senior in college rolls around, people actually with less on their plates than I have on mine. So, I have decided that “no thank you” will just have to become my friend for a little while.

I am taking my senior seminar professor’s advice and making a priorities list. The list will be comprised of all the things I have to/want to do this semester and then I am going to assign them a number and print them and hang them on my door. Or, perhaps buy one of those cute little dry erase boards that you put on your dorm door.  

As a result of all this, I am going to try to commit to outfit blogging twice a week. Also, as things pick back up I know I am going to have plenty to talk about so hopefully my writing will be more interesting as well.

Until next week….

Song of the Day-  “A White Demon Love Song” The Killers

1 comment:

  1. I want the first thing you put on your list to be... "Breathe...inhale...exhale...eyes closed..." Do this for 30 seconds every morning to start your day off. You have got to destress!!

    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete