12.07.2010

From Here to There

An Ambitious Adventure in Life, Style, and Everything in Between

Wintry

December 8, 2010

It’s FREEZING in Jacksonville! It has been totally cold this week and the temperatures are only supposed to creep up into the 30’s and 40’s tomorrow. Jeez…..I guess I am going to have to break out my acrylic Delias toggle jacket in the morning. Wearing that jacket is basically like having two skins..haha.

So, today I did my senior seminar final presentation with my documentary! Woo-hoo!! I can’t believe I did it and I actually like it. I have the 5 minute draft on Vimeo. I’ll post it here…


I was supposed to look pretty business casual for my presentation today so I wore this skirt that I adore and Natalie and I took photos after! Short post but I am going to get back to this now that I am done with my senior project! J



skirt, blazer, & blouse/F21   tights/American Eagle  booties/Charlotte Russe 



cape/south moon under  sweater/F21  skirt/BDG  tights/Express  scarf/UO  
booties/Steve Madden






No comments:

Post a Comment