12.29.2010

From Here to There

An Ambitious Adventure in Life, Style, and Everything in Between

Landlubbers….
December 29, 2010





cardigan/BDG   boots/Modcloth   white tank/F21   purse/vintage   sunnies/Franscescas






Every time I wear these boots, I feel like Elizabeth Swan at the very end of the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy when she’s wearing Will Turner’s boot. Someone actually told me they looked like Jack Sparrow boots one time and I gotta say, they’re not wrong..lol.

But, I love them because they are so versatile. They can be worn all the way up with leggings or a short dress and tights or folded down and slouchy with longer length dresses or jeans!! I will say that the horizontal cardigan is not…err…slimming. But, it turned out to be super comfy and very appropriate for running errands today.

Anyway, I had fun with my makeup again today as well, which are posted below! NYE is almost upon us!! 2011 here I come!!







1 comment: