7.26.2010

Jaded in Emerald City

Adventurous romps in Seattle city experienced by yours truly

Brief

July 26, 2010







I can’t believe this is my last week at my internship! Holy cow, where did the time go?! Well, anyway I have so much to do it’s not even funny…pack pack pack… I am going to be so sad to say goodbye to this place, but I am excited to be home, too. I actually can’t wait to start my last year of school. (Last year..wow…what?! Time flies.) I’m sure I will be regretting that statement, though when I’m up to my elbows in midterms and senior sem stuff.

Anyway, I got to go to the beach today! :) I wasn’t exactly dressed for it…But, oh well. We were covering arson at the park on the beach. So sad. But, the ice cream man came while I was wasting time! Yippee! 





















shirt/express  dress/american eagle  shoes/UO  unseen messenger bag/H&M 


I ended up looking more polished than I even aimed for today so I’ll be funking it up a little more tomorrow!

Until then….

Song of the Day- “Wide Eyes” Local Natives

1 comment:

  1. love the shoes..... looking like anthropology....
    love the white nails too....so chic of you to throw that out there....

    the ice cream looks delich

    glad your coming home soon.....

    ciao

    ReplyDelete